Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 13 - Gosh Darn, Mother Flipping, ^&(&**%*^ stop the burning

Yes this is a food blog but sometimes something happens and I must blog about it.  I believe that if you buy a product for a specific purpose then there shouldn't need to be warnings about putting that product where it is intended.  Well I bought some waterproof/smudge-proof mascara (clearly intended for the eye area).  Now while in the shower, water runs over my face and as some mascara drips into my eye it begins to burn.  I think for love of G-d, make it stop.  I proceed to hold open my eye lids to let water flush it out (yeah that is fun water splashing right onto my eyeball) but it only makes it worse.  I have water running down my face, oh wait those were tears from the burning sensation. It was absolutely ridiculous the burning.  Then I think Mother of G-d make it stop, because if G-d wasn't going to do it then maybe his mother could.  Well it did eventually stop but I thought if a product is made for my eyes it shouldn't have the ability to harm me or possibly make me blind.  Then I thought the same thing about our bodies and food.  The products we eat shouldn't be able to harm us but they do and they are.  Starting tomorrow, through the week, I will be focusing on many topics regarding food born illnesses, whole foods versus manufactured, isolates, di-sease versus re-generation and a few others.  You will be amazed, surprised and in awe of this information.  I want you and me to be informed and to take control of our health.  Because if we don't then nobody will.  If I don't share this amazing story with you then who will.  So ensure you follow next week!!!!

Breakfast:  Nuplus with frozen berries

Snack: Sunbar

Lunch:  veggie eggceptional with black beans and fruit from Good Egg

Snack:  Sunbar

Dinner:  We had a dinner party tonight.  I ate small of amounts of things.  Again a huge improvement from what I would have done in the past but not as good as I will be in the future.  2 crackers with turkey and cheese, 1 PB&Honey cracker, a few hummus chips with hummus, small piece of salmon, small piece of tilapia, asparagus, sweet italian sausage on bun (:o( ehhh I know), and sauteed veggies on brown rice.  I did not go back for any seconds and what is listed above did not fill up my entire plate.

Dessert:  mini shortcake, with mascarpone topping and a strawberry

Drank all my fortune delight and additional water.

Drank 4 oz of wine and then some sangria.

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT:
AFTER MY NICE LITTLE EXPERIENCE I PURCHASED SOME SUNRIDER MASCARA TODAY.  ALL NATURAL...NO CHEMICALS.



Kandesn® Lash Enhancer Mascara 

Revolutionize your lashes with Kandesn® Lash Enhancer Mascara! Highly defined lashes are the season's hot look, so stylishly emphasize yours with Kandesn® Lash Enhancer Mascara.

Our Mascara is moisture-enriched and extra long lasting. It contains soy protein to help strengthen and achieve the appearance of longer lashes. In addition, the special formulation does not irritate the eyes, a common problem with mascara usage.

No comments:

Post a Comment