Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 12 - Writers Block

I had writers block for Day 12.  Sometimes it happens.  I try to cop a squat somewhere and think of something inspirational but don't always find it.  I was hungry and must start drinking more shakes so I don't eat unhealthy.

Breakfast:  Nuplus shake with frozen berries.

Snack 1:  Left over salad

Snack 2:  Sunbar

Lunch:  Salad from Pita Jungle (I need to stop eating here, it is so yummy and a healthier choice but need to limit myself).

Snack:  hummus and 1 pita bread (and this is why i also have to stop going to pita jungle

Dinner:  Left over salad from lunch and a little bit of hummus

That's all folks.  I have been inspired and next week will be focusing on food related illnesses and how Sunrider can help your system regenerate itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment