Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Eve before the start of my Sunrider Journey

Three months ago I became an Independent Business Owner with Sunrider (my other small business is Awen Events).  I wanted to get into a network marketing company to earn additional money but needed to believe in the company. I also wanted the company to be a health company.  Sunrider is the company I chose after much search and signing up for a few companies.  Over the time it takes me to lose my 70 lbs I will blog about my experience losing weight using the Vitalite program.  I will tell of Sunrider and their Philosophy of Regeneration, I will tell why I chose Sunrider and how I came to my decision.  I will discuss products, and their benefits, and how I am feeling besides the weight loss.  I suffer from migraines and am hoping this will help in that area.  I also have other meds I am hoping to get off of.  I will post my weight, and what each day consists of with food, products and emotional well being.  I will even post pictures.  The goal of this journey is to lose weight and to help others get healthy and wealthy (I will write about that too).  I will have amazing days, down days and in between.  I hope you will write in with words of encouragement and questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment