Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 1 of My Sunrider Journey - The Scale Read What?

Hello World.  This morning I stepped on the scale, otherwise known as the evil thing below my feet.  And do you know what numbers it showed?  Of course you don't.  You can't possibly guess because I had to look twice.  Wait for it, Wait for it....a whopping 197 lbs.  I am carrying around extra fat equivalent to a 5th or 6th grader.  Now that is just stupid and ridiculous and it has to go.


Remember my goal is to lose 70 lbs, that means I will be 127 lbs at the end of my journey.


So how did I do today.  

  • I started with a Strawberry Vitashake with bananas, blueberries, and SunnyDew.  Along with Quinary and Metashapers.   
  • Mid-morning snack - Sunbar
  • For lunch I was sensible at Pita Jungle and had a Lentil and Fetoosh Salad (Lentils and rice cooked with carmelized onions, over mixed greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions, sumac, toasted pita chips and lemon vinaigrette.) but I only ate 1/2.  I also had 1 pita with some hummus.  Along with 1 Quinary and 2 Metashapers.
  • Mid-afternoon snack - Sunbar
  • Dinner - Chicken and Asparagus.  Along with Quinary and Metashapers.
  • After Dinner - Cali Night Tea with SunnyDew and Sunbar
  • I also drank 6 packets of Fortune Delight.  I use 2 packets in 32 ounces of water.
Now to start Sunrider I suggest starting with Fortune Delight at the minimum.  I have used Fortune Delight for a few months now off and on and really like the taste.  But more importantly I could tell the difference in my body when I did and didn't use it.  Because of this I decided to slowly add more products into my plan and have ended up here.


I will post pictures every week of my progress and will weigh myself on that evil thing once a week (more than that is just not beneficial).  

Overall it was a great day for me.  I ate when I felt hungry, my energy was up and I just felt good.  So onto bed for a good night sleep and the start of Day 2.




PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT:

       For information on Fortune Delight, including how it works and flavors, please check out www.fortunedelight.com.
       Business Leader
Scottsdale, Arizona
“It’s exciting when someone begins drinking Fortune Delight®. Usually it’s “love at first drink.” They eagerly ditch their colas and drinks that are burdened with caffeine, sugar, artificial sweeteners, and chemicals. And the pièce de résistance is that they never look back! It’s easy to carry these colorful little packets in pockets, purses, backpacks, and briefcases. Fortune Delight® is uncomplicated…you just pour a packet into water. When I drink this, it feels like my cells just suck it in. I get energized, antioxidantized, and focused all at the same time. How great is that?”






No comments:

Post a Comment