Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 20, 21 and 22 - $&$%^(&)(*)_^*%&$^

I apologize for not blogging but I have been frustrated.  I debated about being real or sugar coating things and put a positive spin on it.  I have chosen to be real and honest.  The miracle has taken a step back.  I was struck with a migraine this weekend that continued to linger till today.  I had to break down and get medicine from the Pharmacy this morning.  I wanted to will myself well and let the Sunrider products take it all away.  I wanted it all to be fixed so fast.  Isn't that how it works.  We start something and want it to work right away.  Then when it doesn't we want to give up.  

Aside from the migraine I woke up this morning feeling bloated and fat.  I felt like a big fat cow with a big girl booty.  The only difference is that a big fat cow is worth a lot on the open market.  Yep the scale confirmed that I lost .4 lbs.  Now I weigh 195, meaning I have lost a whole 2 lbs since starting.  WTF.  Not a brilliant start to a Monday.  I tried to stay positive.  I tried to rationalize what I was feeling and find the silver lining.  That is typically how I manage things.  And although everything I told myself I knew was true I still felt like sh*t.  It didn't matter that I have dropped 2 lbs, have lost a dress size (yes today putting on my big girl booty pants confirmed it), that my face looks thinner, that overall I feel much much better and usually happier.  

Here is what contributed to my downfall.  That mexican food I wrote about Friday night did not agree with me.  I didn't sleep well and felt sick most of the night and it didn't even taste good.  Got up early to get my basket and was not feeling to hot from the bad night and the migraine starting.  My neck and shoulder were really hurting.  I tried the Sunrider oil and it did help but not enough.  I was seriously out of balance.  So Saturday night I took a muscle relaxer because my head and shoulder were hurting me.  This impacted my mood big time.  It brought me down and didn't help that much.  Plus it made me agitated.  So Sunday I got a massage and a body wrap which helped some but didn't take away the pain in my shoulder or my migraine.  Then we get to today.  And as of right now still not feeling myself, shoulder still hurts and migraine still lingering.  

My skin has been itchy because I am not taking my allergy meds and my body is trying to adjust.  My sinuses are bothering me, again body trying to adjust.  Body aches, again body trying to adjust and rid my body of toxins.   

Luckily I had a Sunrider meeting tonight which helped.  Others reminded me that I have to think about how long I was doing my body wrong.  Migraines won't just stop right away, the body will take some time to balance itself out.  I have over 34 years of toxins in my body.  16 years ago I received two epidurals giving birth to my son which I believe is the deep rooted cause of my migraines.  I have a lot of toxins to rid my body of and it isn't going to happen in just 22 days.  But man is my body pissed off at me.  So yes today and for the next few days I will need some encouraging words because my body is pissed and I am frustrated.

I am trying to focus on a few months down the road when I will be in more balance.  It is like taking 2 giant leeps forward and 1 small step backwards. I am still ahead and I WILL NOT GIVE UP!!!!

I won't go over what I ate over the weekend but it was good.  The mexican food was my SMART meal.

Breakfast:  Sunbar (I was hungry when i woke up and felt nausaus) Nuplus shake with fruit, vitafruit, fortune delight

Was feeling like crap so I broke down and bought a large decaf iced caramel latte.  Tasted good.

Snack:  Sunbar

Lunch:  Spicy Noodles with vegetables (1.5 cups)

Dinner:  Chicken cabbage pocket, fruit, asparagus

always taking the metabooster, metashapers and quinary

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT:

Sunectar® 

Stevia rebaudiana bertoni is a plant belonging to the chrysanthemum family. It is native to South America. Stevia leaves have been used for centuries by the indigenous peoples who added it to bitter medicines and teas.

Stevia is a remarkable herb that helps maintain normal blood sugar levels in healthy individuals.*

Sunectar® supplement is a great choice for maintaining a healthy diet and lifestyle.



No comments:

Post a Comment