Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 2 - Me and My Big Girl Booty

Day 2 - what can I say about Day 2.  Lets start with me getting to work.  As I walked into the building through the back door I saw the stairs, paused to decide if I should keep walking to the elevator (after all a few more steps is exercise) or take my big girl booty up the stairs.  I chose the three flights of stairs.  Now I would love to say it was a piece of cake (ha ha) for me, after-all I used to run half marathons.  But I will just say that a "hi" to the receptionist was about all I could get out.  I think it was more of a pushing of air out of my lungs with a grunt, more than an actual "hi".  I thought to myself, "if you do this everyday it will get easier" and other parts of my body responded with "huh, what?, everyday?, lets not get carried away".  So stay tuned to see if the brain or the body wins.

So how did the rest of the day go.

  • I started with a Strawberry Vitashake with bananas, blueberries, and SunnyDew.  I also drank some Cali Mint tea.  Along with Quinary and Metashapers.   
  • Mid-morning snack - Sunbar
  • For lunch I ate my left over salad from yesterday. Along with Quinary and Metashapers. 
  • Mid-afternoon snack - Sunbar
  • Dinner - Talapia, pinto beans with Jalapenos (1/4 cup), Apricot and Cranberry Couscous (1 cup).  Along with Quinary and Metashapers.
  • After Dinner - Sunbar
  • I also drank 4 packets of Fortune Delight with SunnyDew - I needed 2 more so this was a :0(.  
Lets see, I took the stairs again after running some errands at lunch....Big Girl Booty is mooovin on up to a smaller deluxe pair of jeans in the maaaalll. (I had the Jeffersons sitcom song in my head).


I also received a Chiropractic adjustment today that caused a migraine. So I took some more quinary and used Sun Oil (essential oil).  Hopefully once my body is in full balance these migraines will disappear.


I also drank a 32 oz water with no Fortune Delight as I did a bodywrap.  I don't do bodywraps to lose weight.  I do them because they rid my body of toxins and release lactic acid.  I carry all my stress in my neck and shoulders and this body wrap seems to help.  Next time I will drink Fortune Delight and see what the difference is.  




PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: SunnyDew

SunnyDew is fruity 
300 times sweeter than sugar, yet does not promote tooth decay.
Made from stevia plant – naturally sweet.
Grown in Brazil and Paraguay.
Used in Japan to sweeten for decades.
Antibacterial, antifungal, anti-yeast.
Nourishes liver, pancreas, adrenals glands, and digestive system.
Helps relieve mental, emotional, and physical fatigue.
More even energy flow (no high and low blood sugar spikes).
Calming and anti-inflammatory.
Non-caloric.
Good for skin, inside and out.
Nourishes pancreas and regulates blood sugar.
Can be used in hot or cold beverages without affecting the benefits.  

If you want to learn more about how to purchase Sunnydew or any of the Sunrider products, please send me an email at rgibson16@cox.net or phone me at 602-329-5159.









No comments:

Post a Comment