Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 10 - Ahh hell....why not

Sooooooooo sometimes life gives you opportunities to enjoy it and you just have to go with it.  Yes I have weaknesses like everyone else.  I know hard to believe but it is true :oP  So tonight everything just came perfectly together to enjoy a night out with friends.  This morning I took a change of clothes with me just in case....must of had that feeling.  Now I am not proud of what I ate but will behave myself for the next week and a half, and I wouldn't take any of it back.  The thing I have learned about life is this....when life presents itself to you, then go for it.  Because on your death bed it won't matter how much you weigh, what you look like or any of that other stuff.  What will matter is that you took the time to enjoy life, to enjoy family and friends and to just be you.  You will never ever say I wish I would have stayed later at work, missed more of my kids activities, sent more emails, etc.  You will however wish you would have spent more time experiencing life, seeing family and friends, being at your kids events and just being present.  So yes, losing weight in order to be healthy is important to me.  However being around friends and having an occasional night out where I enjoy some beer, food and laugh hysterically will always be worth the few extra calories.  Again moderation is the key. There will be moments that I eat sensibly, laugh hysterically and drink Fortune Delight.  But tonight was not one of those nights.  The work day ended and my friend John was available for a drink, my friend Geoff joined us soon thereafter and then Johns friends came too.  It was a free evening.  No judgements.  No worries. Just good company, good food and good drinks!!! And for that I am blessed.

Breakfast:  1/2 Nuplus, 1/2 Vitashake, vitajuice, fruit smoothie.  metabooster, metashaper, quinary.

snack:  sunbar

Lunch:  Cup of Pea and Lentil soup and sautéed vegetable salad. metabooster, metashaper, quinary

snack: sunbar

dinner:  beer, beer, beer.....turkey pesto sandwich with fries (yep I did it) and a few shots.

No Product Spotlight Tonight.   Today was one step back and two steps forward.  But ready to be back to my daily routine of Sunrider tomorrow.  I do feel soooooooooooo much better when I am on my plan versus off.   So have a wonderful morning  and Live Life Today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment