Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 4 - I would like to use a life line

A few days ago I went to Target and saw a phone booth on the sidewalk.  I thought I can't believe those still exist.  Then I thought I should take a picture so I can remember that someday soon I may need to call a friend, use a lifeline during my journey.

Today was a rough day for me because I was fighting a migraine.  I believe my body is trying to balance itself and is paying me back for trying to be healthy.  But soon it will realize that this is what is best for it.  So today I was super hungry (because I am eating 6 meals a day which speeds up your metabolism) so I ate a little more.  I ate healthy but did eat more.

So today I felt like I needed to use a life line and thank goodness I had lunch planned with my good friend and Sunrider sponsor Aaron and his lovely wife Sel.  They were so wonderful and gave me a Sunrider Hamsa keychain and some Kandesn products.  I felt like I got to phone a friend.  The good thing is that my life lines don't run out.

Today's update:  Big Girl Booty didn't take the stairs today.  I allowed myself to use the excuse that I was wearing a dress but to be honest at the end of the day, an excuse is still an excuse.

Breakfast:  Strawberry Vitalite with water, fortune delight, sunnydew, Vitafruit, and pineapples.  I do not recommend the pineapple again.  But nonetheless I did finish it.  Along with metashaper, metabooster, and quinary.

Snack: Sunbar - which I ate super early because I was hungry

Lunch:  Vegan Pad Thai and Autumn spring rolls and a little bit of brown rice.  It was so good.

Snack:  Sunbar

Dinner:  Baked Tortilla in a Taco Shell Baking dish.  This allows you to bake a tortilla into a shell and not have to fry it.  One of the best investments I purchased from Avon.   Filled this yummy goodness with turkey hamburger, lettuce, 1/4 cup beans, 1/2 cup homemade spanish rice, tomatoes, and onions.  It was delicious.

Snack:  Sunbar

I wish today I could be more upbeat but I am still recovering from the migraine.  Tune in tomorrow for a good laugh.

And remember when you need to phone a friend, you can call me.  If you would like to learn how to get healthy and be wealthy, then contact me at rgibson16@cox.net or call me at 602-329-5159.  This will change your life, just like it is changing mine. 


PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT:
Sunbar


More than just another “energy bar,” SunBar® is a concentrated herbal food that provides true nutrition and sustained energy. Made with wholesome ingredients such as dried fruit, nuts, and asparagus root, SunBar® is full of fiber and rich in soy protein.

Soft, moist, and delicious, SunBar® makes it easy to support a heart-healthy diet. According to the Food & Drug Administration (FDA), diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 25 grams of soy protein a day may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of SunBar® provides 4 grams of dietary fiber and 7 grams of soy protein—so eat up!

No comments:

Post a Comment