Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day 5 - Here Comes the Muffin Man


Day 5 - Sorry for the delay in getting yesterday's out but I decided to go out and enjoy a movie with a wonderful man. 

Friday was a great day.  My migraine went away (after resorting to some migraine medicine).  So I woke feeling refreshed.  My mom stopped by to see my new office and I accomplished a few things at work.  For eating I did pretty well.

I thought I should note that when I eat 6 times a day I try to eat every 2.5 to 3 hours apart.  Eating small meals spaced in this way naturally increases your metabolism.  Just after a few days your body will naturally burn more calories and you body will want to eat at these times in smaller amounts.  Of course this is my personal experience and am in no way a nutritionalist. 

Breakfast:  Strawberry Vitalite with water, fortune delight, Vitafruit, and frozen mixed berries.  Along with metashaper, metabooster, and quinary.

Snack: Sunbar 

Lunch:  I ate at Pita Jungle with my mom and had the Lentil and Fetoosh Salad again (see Day 1 for ingredients) and I only ate 1/2 again.  I also had 1 pita with some hummus.
Snack:  Sunbar

Dinner:  The rest of my salad from Pita Jungle.

Snack1:  About 1/4 to 1/2 cup of non-buttered popcorn while at the movies.  How can one resist an attractive man offering up popcorn.  But he did respect my desire to only eat a bit due to my big girl booty.

Snack 2: Sunbar, wanted to feed by body some good stuff before bed time.

So you must be wondering by now why is today titled "Here Comes the Muffing Man".  It is because today when I came home and was telling my mom that I have to keep pulling up my jeans, she naturally asked "Is it because you are losing weight and they are getting too big?".  I laughed and said "no it's because my muffin top is too big and keeps pushing my jeans down."  She began laughing hysterically.  Which in turn made me think of the muffin man song.  Which those of you that may be out of practice with the children' song..it goes a little something like this:

First Verse:Oh, do you know the muffin man,
The muffin man, the muffin man,
Oh, do you know the muffin man,
That lives on Drury Lane?
Second Verse:Oh, yes, I know the muffin man,
The muffin man, the muffin man,
Oh, yes, I know the muffin man,
That lives on Drury Lane.

And those that may not know, Drury means cherished.  So the muffin man lives on cherished lane.  So yes we all know the muffin man because we cherish that yummy pastry.  And to further think about it, when consuming muffins the muffin top is what many people enjoy the most.  Yet that is not so true when looking at someone who is showing a muffin top.  I don't think the opposite sex really cares to consume that.   Therefore because I wish to be not only intellectually appealing to the opposite sex but also visually appealing, I will lose my muffing top. And I won't lose it by buying big girl pants to cover my big girl booty and muffin top.  I will start working out along with eating right.  I'm gonna kiss the muffin man good bye.

And the big girl booty update:  we made it up the stairs once!  better than none.

Product Spotlight:

Do you want an exciting new figure and leaner appearance? With proper exercise and a balanced diet, Tei-Fu™ MetaShaper® helps your body to transform gradually. Our perfectly calibrated formula contains an exclusive combination of antioxidants, plant extracts, and tea catechins to help increase metabolic efficiency, so you feel lighter, healthier, and more energetic.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is really motivating. Thanks for sharing your experience.

    ReplyDelete